Equipment and Technical Specifications
- Recording space : 180 sq ft live room with bass trap and amp booth. Separate sound insulated control room.
- Microphones : Selection includes Audio Technica, Røde, Shure, AKG, M-Audio etc.
- Pre-amps : Focusrite, Audient, Yamaha, Soundcraft
- Digital Recording, Sequencing and Editing : Mac Pro with Pro Tools, Logic or Reason
- Mixing : A huge array of Audio Units, RTAS and TDM plug-ins, including McDSP, Sonnox, Waves, Digidesign, Air, TL Audio etc.
- Software Instruments : Our extensive range of virtual instruments includes.....
Logic - Sculpture, ES1, ES2, Ultrabeat, EVP88, EXS24 (sampler with extensive sample library), EVD6, EVB3 etc.
Pro Tools - Hybrid, Indigo, Strike, Structure, Transfuser, Xpand2, Velvet, Boom etc.
Reason - Redrum, NN19, Dr REX, Combinator, Maelstrom, Subtractor etc.
- Monitoring : Genelec 8030A Active Speakers.
- Instruments : Ibanez Roadstar II electric guitar, Line6 Guitar Pod, Session 75 amp, Gibson Epiphone acoustic guitar, selection of percussion, ukelele, Technics electric piano, Roland Juno 60 analogue synth, Yamaha SY35 keyboard, Korg MicroKorg keyboard, Roland JV2080 sound module, Waldorf Pulse analogue synth.
- Additional Equipment : Fostex D5 DAT Recorder, Akai S3000 Sampler, Motu Midi Timepiece AV, Motu 2408MkII, Beyer, AKG and Sennheiser headphones, Samson and Behringer headphone amps, Yamaha SPX90 Effects module, Boss guitar FX pedals
Area 18 Recording : The Alphabeta Centre, 7-11 Minerva Road, London, NW10 6HJ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org : Phone: +447958580164